This coming Sunday, September 27th, is the 26th Sunday in Ordinary Time
Easter Sunday Mass (Recorded):
LIVE STREAM MASS
from our St. Marguerite parish priests, through Facebook Live
Click here to go to our Facebook Page.
Please “like” and “follow” us to get important updates.
Mass Schedule on Facebook Live: Saturday Vigil 7 PM & Sunday Mass 11 AM
Upcoming Second Collection Funds:
For the weekends of
September 26-27: St. Vincent de Paul Society GEORGIA – Annual Collection
October 4: Capital Replacement
October 11: St. Marguerite St. Vincent de Paul Society
October 18: Latin America/Europe World Missions
October 25: No Second Collection
PLEASE SEE THE ANNOUNCEMENTS BELOW RE. SUBSCRIBING TO THE NEW STMDY YouTube PAGE, AND FR. TOMY’s NEW HONEYCOMBTODAY BLOG WEBSITE!
Archbishop Gregory Hartmayer, O.F.M. Conv., has indicated that the dispensation of required attendance at Sunday Mass has been extended through SEPTEMBER 27, 2020. St. Marguerite resumed daily and weekend public Masses in the church on May 25th. The weekend liturgies inside the church are now Saturday 5:30 pm and Sunday 11:00 am. In addition, weather permitting, an outside Mass is held Sunday at 8:30 am; if weather is inclement, the Mass will also be held inside the church. For inside Masses, the wearing of a face mask is required at all times; for outside Masses, the wearing of a face mask is encouraged, but for ALL Masses – inside ot outside – face masks must be worn when receiving Holy Communion, and the Host must be received in the hand. Also, outdoor Masses are held near the Marian Garden – just bring a lawn chair, blanket or chair cushion for each person. Lastly, everyone – please follow the following CDC and Archdiocesan guidelines when considering attending Mass:
- All persons wishing to attend any Mass should, for their safety and the safety of others:
- not have a temperature of 99.6 or above, have current coughing/sneezing episodes, or do not feel well
- every other pew in the church is taped to encourage social distancing of 6′ separation; when sitting in a pew, please move to the middle to allow other parishoners to sit down without having to step over you, and please maintain a 6′ distance from other households, including no physical contact during the sign of peace, or before or after Mass
The following Parish activities and gatherings are cancelled/suspended until further notice, including: Religious Education, RCIA, Choir Practice, and Ministry Meetings.
We discourage you from having gatherings at our parish at this time. Please stay safe.
OTHER NEWS FROM THE ARCHDIOCESE:
Click here for the direct link for the Livestream page for the Installation Mass for our New Archbishop-elect, The Most Reverend Gregory Hartmayer.
— Wednesday, May 6, at 12:30 pm
Click here for the COVID-19 Responses and Actions taken by the Archdiocese.
Click here for an article on the new Archbishop’s discussion on challenges of faith and hope during coronavirus pandemic.
Click here for an article from the GA Bulletin regarding the extended suspension and school closure.
ONLINE GIVING – We pray for your continuous support of our Parish! (Click here)
Please download “My Parish” App to keep up with current church information,
and especially for a reliable source of the church bulletins.
CONFESSIONS SATURDAY MORNINGS 9:15 – 10:30 AM IN THE MARIAN GARDEN; INDIVIDUAL CONFESSIONS BY APPOINTMENT
Please call the Parish Office to make an appointment during the normal office hours.
Please, we ask, Confession and Anointing of the Sick should be done only in genuine emergencies.
Perfect contrition requires:
1. The love of God
2. The sincere desire for forgiveness
3. The ardent commitment to receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation as soon as possible, when available
Welcome to St. Marguerite d’Youville Catholic Church in Lawrenceville, Georgia. We hope you find this website informative, and we invite you to come worship with us. All are welcome!
*Note that this schedule is temporarily suspended for now*
(livestream Masses Sat 7 pm & Sunday 11 am)
Weekend Mass Times
Saturday: 5:30 pm Vigil (INDOORS)
Sunday:8:30 am (OUTDOORS weather permitting; otherwise, indoors)
Sunday 11:00 am (INDOORS)
2:00 pm Polish Mass (outdoors weather permitting; otherwise, indoors)
Weekday Mass Times
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 8:30 am
Wednesday: 5:30 pm Adoration, Rosary, and Benediction followed by 6:30 pm Mass
(by appointment in addition to the regular schedule having been resumed, but in the conference room instead of the confessional until further notice; please call (770) 381-7337 during office hours to make an appointment)
Saturdays: 9:15 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. (outdoors weather permitting; otherwise, indoors)
Office Hours (the office is officially closed, but call (770) 381-7337 to schedule Mass Intentions, confessions, priest appointments, or other church matters)
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Archbishop Hartmayer’s Installation Mass was held May 6, 2020; the Mass was recorded and is available for viewing: click here.
- Please visit and click SUBSCRIBE on the parish’s new YouTube page! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNZvcSnclAmgnG7FawhnVdA By subscribing you will help build our parish with this newly added technology!
- Fr. Tomy’s Personal Reflection Blog: Honeycomb Today
- Do you want to obtain holiness and happiness in your life? Join our Pastor as he reflects on important topics in life that pertain to our Catholic religion.
Click here for the blog.
Click here for the Facebook Group.
- Mass Intentions for deceased loved ones, the Souls in Purgatory, as well as Special Intentions, including birthdays and anniversaries, are taken by calling the parish office at (770) 381-7337. Schedule yours today via phone or email to the Secretary.
- Please contact the Parish Office if you would like a copy of a priests’ homily for a certain Sunday.
- Download MyParish App to stay updated with the current bulletin and announcements!
St. Vincent de Paul
CLICK HERE to support St. Vincent de Paul’s Mission during these times of COVID-19.
Thank you for your generosity.
SVdP Georgia is committed to continuing to serve Georgians in need who are facing homelessness, hunger and other challenges as the COVID-19 pandemic continues. Every dollar raised from the COVID-19 response fund will be used to support neighbors in need across Georgia’s communities. You can help make sure we can be there for our neighbors in need during this time of uncertainty.
Other Useful Links
Click here to see a Powerpoint presentation on the history of the stained glass windows in the church!